First Time Homebuyers
Buying Your First Home? I Can Help!
You might be a bit afraid of or intimidated by the whole process of buying your first home. As your Realtor, it's my job to guide you, from beginning to end.
I will take the time to go through each and every step of the buying process. There are no dumb questions!
Together, we will consider:
- How much can you really afford?
- How to qualify for a mortgage.
- How much cash you should put down.
- How to buy a home with little or nothing down.
- What it takes to get approved for financing. What banks and other financial institutions are looking for.
- How much your payments will be.
- The tax advantages of buying.
- Is renting or buying better for you?
Tell me a bit about your situation in the form below. I will get right back to you. There is absolutely no charge, and I offer this to you with no strings attached. Please fill out the form below
© 2007 April Fontana | Design by Echelon